Shipping Cost within Canada:
* SHIPPING CHARGE WILL BE CALCULATED AT CHECKOUT AUTOMATICALLY IF ORDERS REACH $70 OR MORE BEFORE ANY APPLICABLE TAXES. NOTE THAT IF APPLYING A DISCOUNT BRINGS YOUR SUBTOTAL BELOW $70, YOU WILL NO LONGER QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING. THAT IS, THE SUBTOTAL INCLUDING ANY DISCOUNTS MUST BE $70 OR ABOVE TO RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING.
International Shipping Cost:
- All orders are shipped out from our warehouse located in Ottawa ON, Canada
- We process orders within 48 hours (excluding weekends and/or Holidays)
- Successfully placed orders will receive an email confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam filters or contact us for confirmation. (Our business hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Eastern Time Zone)
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us at email@example.com We will not be able to make any changes to your order once it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provided. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we have the right to request extra shipping charge to re-send the order.
Order Returns, Changes or Cancellation:
We accept returns within 30 days of purchase. Please check out our “Return Policy” for more details.
In the event that you need to make changes to your order or cancellation, please kindly contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order #.
Where Do You Ship to?
McIntosh Shop Canada offers shipping service to all 10 provinces and 3 territories in Canada.
How Do You Ship?
Most orders are shipped via Canada Post, sometimes with CanPar or UPS.
How to track an order?
A shipment notification email will be sent with a tracking number once the order is fulfilled and shipped. With this tracking number, you can track your order on www.canadapost.ca, www.ups.com or www.canpar.com depending which carrier we used to ship your order.
Lost or Damaged Order:
In the event of lost order, we recommend checking Community Mailbox (sometimes, Canada Post delivered the package to the Community/Condo Mailbox, this means you would have received a mailbox key in your regular mailbox); as well as checking all possible areas where it is safe for the driver to leave your package. Check exterior doors or other places your package could have been placed such as the porch, back patio or garage. We also recommend checking with anyone who may have picked up your package, such as a family member or a neighbor. If you still cannot locate it, please contact us immediately so that we can file a claim with the shipping carrier.
In the event that your order arrived damaged in any way, we recommend to contact us immediately at email@example.com (Please check out our “Replacement Policy” for more details)